Search หาเนื้อเพลงและความหมายดี ๆ ที่นี่

 

วันพุธที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Brian mcknight - back at one


It's undeniablethat we should be together
It's unbelievablehow I used to say that I'd fall never
The basis is need to know if you don't know just how I feel
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in timetime will reveal
Yeah...
(*)One - you're like a dream come true
Two - just wanna be with you
Three - Girl its plain to seethat you're the only one for me
Four - repeat steps one through three
Five - make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is donethen I'll start back at one(yeah)...
So Incrediblethe way things work themselves out
And all emotionalonce you know that its all about babe
And undesirable for us to be apart
Never would of made it very far
Cause you know you got the keys to my heart
Cause...
(*)
Say farewell to the dark of night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little childwhose life has just begun
You came and reached into the light
Into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the life linejust in the nick of time...
(*)
=============================================
ไม่อาจปฏิเสธได้ว่า เราควรจะอยู่ด้วยกัน
ไม่อาจปฏิเสธได้ว่า ฉันเคยพูดว่าค้นพบสิ่งนั้นในตัวเธอ
สิ่งที่คุณอยากรู้ หากคุณไม่รู้ว่าฉันรู้สึกเช่นไร
ฉันอยากจะแสดงให้คุณรู้ในตอนนี้ว่าฉันจริงจัง
ถ้ายังทันเวลา เวลาจะเป็นเครื่องพิสูจน์
(*) หนึ่ง คุณเป็นฝันที่เป็นจริงของฉัน
สอง ฉันเพียงแค่อยากอยู่กับคุณ
สาม มันแน่ชัดว่าคุณเป็นเพียงคนเดียวสำหรับฉัน
สี่ ย้อนไปข้อที่หนึ่งถึงสาม
ห้า ทำให้คุณตกหลุมรักฉัน
หากแม้ว่าฉันเชื่อว่ามันเป็นไปได้ ฉันจะเริ่มต้นนับหนึ่ง
ไม่น่าเชื่อในสิ่งที่ทำให้ทุกอย่างเป็นไป
คนดี คุณก็รู้ ว่ามันเป็นเพราะความรู้สึก
และเราไม่ได้ปรารถนาที่จะแยกจากกัน
ไม่เคยคิดหวังว่าจะมาได้ไกลขนาดนี้
เพราะคุณก็รู้นี่ ว่าคุณรู้ใจฉันดี
กล่าวคำอำลากับค่ำคืนที่มืดมิด
ฉันเห็นแสงของดวงอาทิตย์รำไร
รู้สึกคล้ายกับว่า ตัวเองเป็นดั่งชีวิตน้อยๆที่เพิ่งเริ่มต้น
คุณเข้ามาและดึงมือฉันให้เห็นแสงสว่าง
นำมันเข้ามาในจิตใจที่แสนอ้างว้างนี้
คุณกำจัดมันออกไป และช่วยฉันไว้ได้ทันท่วงที
=============================================

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: