
I'm not a perfect person
As many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to
beA reason to start over new
and the reason is You [x4]
I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you
I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
=====================================================
ฉันไม่ใช่คนที่เพียบพร้อม
มีหลายสิ่งที่ฉันไม่คาดคิดจะให้เกิดขึ้น
แต่ฉันก็คงเรียนรู้ต่อไป
ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะทำอย่างนี้กับคุณเลย
ดังนั้น...ฉันจำเป็นต้องบอกคุณก่อนที่ฉันจะไป
ฉันก็เพียงต้องการให้คุณได้รับรู้ว่า
ฉันได้รู้เหตุผลของฉัน
เพื่อที่จะเปลี่ยนแปลงตัวตนที่ฉันเคยเป็น
เหตุผลที่จะเริ่มต้นสิ่งใหม่
และเหตุผลนั้นก็คือคุณ
ฉันเสียใจที่ทำร้ายจิตใจคุณ
มันเป็นบางสิ่งบางอย่างที่ฉันต้องการอยู่กับมันตลอดไป
และความเจ็บปวดทั้งปวงที่ฉันทำกับคุณ
ฉันปรารถนาที่จะปลดปล่อยมันให้หมดไป
แล้วฉันก็จะเป็นคนที่คอยซับน้ำตาเหล่านั้นให้กับคุณ
นั่นแหละคือเหตุผลว่าทำไม...ฉันจึงอยากให้คุณได้ฟัง
=====================================================
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น