In the night
Say it right,
Say it all
You either got it or you don't
You either stand or you fall
When your will is broken
When it slips from your hand
When there's no time for joking
Theres a hole in the plan
Oh, you dont mean nothing at all to me
No, you don't mean nothing at all to me
Oh, you got what it takes to set me free
Oh you could mean everything to me
I can't say that I?m not lost and at fault
I can't say that I don?t love the light and dark
I can't say that I don?t know that I am alive
And all of what I feel I could show
You tonight you tonight
From my hands i could give you
Something that i made
From my mouth i could sing you another brick that I laid
From my body i can show you a place god knows
You should know the space is holy
Do you really want to go?
==============================================
ยามกลางวัน
ยามค่ำคืน
พูดมาให้หมด
พูดมาเดี๋ยวนี้เลย
เธอจะรับไหม
หรือเธอจะไม่รับ
ถ้าเธอไม่สู้ เธอก็ล้ม
เมื่อความหวังพังทลาย
เมื่อความฝันหลุดลอยออกจากมือ
เมื่อไม่มีเวลาสำหรับการล้อเล่น
แผนที่วางไว้มีข้อผิดพลาด
เธอไม่ใช่ไม่มีความหมายต่อฉันเลย
เธอมีความหมายต่อฉันมาก
เธอมีสิ่งที่จะปลดปล่อยฉันให้เป็นอิสระไหม
เธอเป็นทุกๆอย่างสำหรับฉัน
พูดไม่ได้หรอกนะ...ว่าฉันไม่ได้หลงทางและไม่มีข้อเสีย
พูดไม่ได้หรอกนะ...ว่าฉันไม่รักแสงตะวันและความมืด
พูดไม่ได้หรอกนะ...ว่าฉันไม่รู้ตัวว่าฉันมีชีวิตอยู่
แต่สิ่งต่างๆที่ฉันรู้สึกฉันจะแสดงให้เธอเห็น
คืนนี้...ในคืนนี้
มือของฉันอาจหยิบยื่น
บางอย่างที่ฉันทำเพื่อเธอ
ปากของฉันอาจขับขานท่วงทำนองเพลงเพื่อเธอ
ร่างกายของฉันอาจแสดงให้เธอเห็นถึงสถานที่ซึ่งพระเจ้าทรงตระหนักรู้
เธอควรจะได้รู้นะว่า ที่ว่างแห่งนี้ศักดิ์สิทธิ์
แล้วเธอยังอยากที่จะทิ้งมันไปอีกจริงๆเหรอ?
==============================================

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น